Vocal & instrumental tuition
Beginner to advanced, adults and children.
MusicSmart welcomes learners of all ages and stages. Try an individual lesson or learn with a family member or a friend.
Why choose us?
• Free taster lesson with your teacher
• Lessons are for both adults and children of all ages and abilities
• Choose from a wide variety of instruments: piano, clarinet, saxophone, flute, guitar, ukulele, keyboard, trumpet, cornet, singing and theory of music
• Professional, relaxed atmosphere• All teachers have a record of excellent examination results
• Experienced GCSE and A level performance coaching provided
• Accompanists available
• Daytime and evening appointments
• Choice of shared or individual lesson
Vocal and Instrumental Lessons
Each thirty minute lessons costs:
• Individual lesson ~ £17
• Shared lesson (2 students) ~ £10
All teachers are highly qualified, DBS checked and have Safeguarding Training. Preparation for ABRSM, Trinity Guildhall and Musical Theatre Examinations. Performance Coaching for Auditions
MusicSmart teachers are highly qualified, skilled teachers with enhanced DBS checks who have undertaken Safeguarding Training. Lessons will be creative and enjoyable for students of all ages and teachers will keep parents informed of progress and promote opportunities for music examinations and performances.
£17 for each individual, thirty minute lesson
£10 for a shared lesson
Contact MusicSmart to book your lessons.
Music at KS4 and KS5
Specialising in GCSE and “A” level tuition, we can offer revision sessions catering for individual students´ needs.
If you need help with Composing, Performance skills, including how to choose the performance pieces to maximise potential, or revision for the Listening papers, our teachers at MusicSmart can help put together a bespoke education plan for your students. All exam boards are covered.
Paula has taught both my daughters to play the piano. Paula’s kind and gentle manner has ensured that they felt supported whilst continually improving and developing. The girls always enjoy coming to their lessons with Paula.
“She doesn’t mind when you get something wrong”. ~ Madeline aged 10.
“Paula is always kind.” Francesca aged 17