Zoom for Choirs
Every month we are offering a weekly sing-along via zoom featuring fabulous songs from the world of pop, musicals, film music and folk.
Four sessions cost £16 and you can choose from:
Tuesday evenings 6.45 – 7.30
Thursday evenings 6.00- 6.45
Friday lunchtimes 11.45 – 12.30
Our December songs are favourite old and new carols. Enjoy a festive drink while we get into the spirit of Christmas!
We welcome everyone to these sessions – you don’t have to be a member of a MusicSmart choir to join us and we would love to hear from you.
Please contact us via the form below, to let us know your preferred day.
Thank you for a lovely 45 minutes. I’m still smiling. Looking forward to next week. ~ Sue
It was nice to see familiar faces again. And it was nice to sing again. Thanks for cheering me up I was amazed that I actually did it without anyone to help me! ~ Val
If you are not familiar with Zoom, you will need to download the Zoom app. Here is a short video explaining how to do this if you are not sure
- We will then send out a link to the meeting by email. You will need to click on the link to access Zoom session. We will open the meeting 10 minutes before the meeting is due to start.
- For the sake of other participants please join the meeting in good time.
- You will need to join the meeting WITH VIDEO and WITH AUDIO
- You may find it easier to use headphones
- As you will be aware, Zoom requires a strong internet connection. Therefore it is best if the device you are using is the only one in the household using the internet at that particular time. For example, if someone is in another room watching Netflix and another on Now TV, you connection is not going to be strong.
- The sessions will run in a similar fashion to our ‘live’ rehearsals. There will be a short warm-up followed by a sing-a-long of some familiar songs, with a couple of possibly unfamiliar ones to learn.